Due to COVID-19 Pinnacle Medical Centres is being proactive to limit potential exposure to staff and patients. Because of this, the following changes will take effect immediately:
1. No Walk-in appointments – there will be urgent same-day appointments during the same hours as the previous walk-in clinic (Mon and Tues 5-8 pm, Wed and Thur 9-1130). PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO BOOK – YOU WILL BE GIVEN AN APPOINTMENT TIME. If you come to the clinic WITHOUT an appointment you will not be seen.
2. No Sick Notes will be issued – if your work demands them please direct them to the current Government of Alberta Advice.
3. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment – If the waiting room is busy you may be asked to wait in your vehicle until your appointment time.
4. If you are returning to Canada or have recently returned from INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL please self isolate for 14 DAYS and call 811
if you become unwell.
5. DO NOT come to the clinic if you are unwell with a fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, body ache – please call 811
6. At present Valley Medical Clinic is not equipped to carry out testing for Covid-19. Patients must call 811
for assessment and will be directed to a screening clinic if appropriate.
811 Is experiencing very long wait times, with occasional dropped calls. Please persist with contacting them as they are the only ones who can arrange to test. Call 911 if you are seriously ill.
7. To limit patients risk of exposure Physicians may be able to conduct a telephone consultation instead of your in-person appointment. If this interests you please call reception.
Thank you for your understanding in this difficult time. The current situation is changing daily and we will do our best to keep you updated. However please keep yourself informed by monitoring the Alberta Health Website for updates. alberta.ca/covid19
Doctors accepting new patients at this location:
Doctors accepting patients for IUD Consultations/Insertions/Removal:
Doctors accepting patients for Weight Management:
There are currently no doctors at this location accepting for this service.
Doctors accepting patients for Botox for migraines, hyperhidrosis, TMD and Aesthetic purposes:
Doctors At This Location